Learn how to effectively manage your sales pipeline, from generating and nurturing leads to providing exceptional customer service.
Whether you need certification or to upgrade your skillset, our courses will prepare you for success.
Choose your courses:
- Dynamics 365 Bundle (Sales/Marketing/Customer Service) If you need Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service and Marketing training you can take all courses in one week. This bundled session helps you improve your Dynamics 365 skill set and get an edge in the modern Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology ecosystem.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Path:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-900) This course provides a broad overview of Dynamics 365 applications, articulates their business value, and discusses and demos their core functionality. We will cover Dynamics 365 security, reporting, and familiarize
you with data and product integrations available.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core (MB-200) This training provides a high-level overview
of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. High-level topics include application configuration, automation opportunities, integration, testing, and deployment.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-210) This course will take you step by step – from lead, to opportunity, to closed deal. Using the application’s available automation and customization options, students will learn how to enable sales staff to be their most productive selves.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB-220) This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (MB-230) This course will outline how to install and configure the app, identify common customer service scenarios, complete a case resolution process, automate case management record processing and create knowledge articles.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (MB-240) This course helps students better understand the bigger
picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.