70007 jQuery Introduction
Note: For additional questions and clarification on jQuery course, you may reach Bill Ramirez at email@example.com or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
- Some experience writing HTML and CSS.
Unit 1- The Fundamentals
- Install jQuery, and write some basic expressions.
- Run code only when the page is ready.
Unit 2- Select Elements with jQuery
- Use CSS selectors that you already know to get elements.
- Employ jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
Unit 3- Work with HTML Elements
- Read and alter HTML elements’ attributes on the fly.
- Update text and styles based on the user’s actions.
- Modify the height and width of elements
- Create New HTML Elements programmatically.
Unit 4- Event Handling
- React to clicks on the page.
- Bind actions to keystrokes.
Unit 5- Add Animation to Your Website
- Show and hide page elements on demand.
- Learn how to fade and slide objects in and out.
- Design custom visual effects to add your own pizazz.
Unit 6- Harness jQuery’s Most Powerful Features
- Don’t reinvent the wheel; discover jQuery’s utility functions.
- Create, search, and filter arrays with ease.
Unit 7- Build Ajax Applications using jQuery
- Dynamically load content without a page refresh.
- Pass data to the server with minimal code.
Unit 8- Discover jQuery Widgets
- Add a date picker with only a few lines of code.
- Build dialog boxes with the dialog widget.
- Include progress bars and sliders in your website.
Train Your Team
Save money and get your team trained. With a group of 5 or more people, you have special options. Click the button below to request a special quote for your team now!Request Group Quote