Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class (PL-900 and PL-400)
Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class Course Overview
Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class will enable Corporate and Government business users to build the applications they want, when they need it, without writing code. The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating and transforming business tasks and processes. This is an instructor-led course.
Use this low-code solution to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems. Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform and create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate processes with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
Audience Profile for Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class
Candidates for this course design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions. Students implement components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations. Candidates will gain applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class Prerequisites
- Candidates should have an introductory knowledge of Power Platform
- Create a technical design
- Configure Common Data Service
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
- Describe the Power Platform components
- Explain Microsoft Dataverse, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services.
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents
Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class Course Outline
Module 1: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Common Data Service
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Create and manage entities in Common Data Service
- Create and manage fields within an entity in Common Data Service
- Working with option sets in Common Data Service
- Create a relationship between entities in Common Data Service
- Define and create business rules in Common Data Service
- Create and define calculation or rollup fields in Common Data Service
- Get started with security roles in Common Data Service
Module 2: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. It will also show you how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
- Get started with Power Apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Document and test your Power Apps application
Module 3: Master advance techniques and data options in canvas apps
This module will help you use advanced formulas, perform custom updates, performance checks and testing. It will also help you to improve user’s experience, use custom connectors and focus on working with data source limits.
- Use imperative development techniques for canvas apps in Power Apps
- Author an advanced formula that uses tables, records, and collections in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Perform custom updates in a Power Apps canvas app
- Complete testing and performance checks in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with relational data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with data source limits (delegation limits) in a Power Apps canvas app
- Connecting to other data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Use custom connectors in a Power Apps canvas app
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build more complex flows with Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows in Power Automate
- Create an immersive business process flow in Power Automate
- Understand advanced business process flow concepts in Power Automate
- Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
Module 5: Introduction to developing with Power Platform
This module is the first step in learning about platform, tools, and the ecosystem of the Power Platform
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Microsoft Power Platform
Module 6: Extending the Power Platform Dataverse
This module looks at the tools and resources needed for extending the Power Platform. We’ll start with looking at the SDKs, the extensibility model, and event framework. This learning path also covers when to use plug-ins. Configuration of plug-ins as well as registering and deploying plug-ins.
- Introduction to Data service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
Module 7: Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
This module describes how to create client scripting, perform common actions with client script, and automate business process flow with client scrip. Learn about what client script can do, rules, and maintaining scripts. Discover when to use client script as well as when not to use client script.
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate business process flows with client script
Module 8: Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
This module describes how to get started with Power Apps Component Framework with an introductory module on the core concepts and components. Then it shows you how to build a component and work with advanced Power Apps Component Framework features.
- Get started with Power Apps component framework
- Build a Power Apps component
- Use advanced features with Power Apps component framework
Module 9: Extend Power Apps portals
This module describes how to transform a content portal into a full web app interacting with Common Data Service. We will also cover the options available to customizers and developers to extend the portal functionality and integrate with Office 365, Power Platform, and Azure components.
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
- Access Common Data Service in Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Build custom Power Apps portals web templates
Module 10: Integrate with Power Platform and Dataverse
This module describes how to integrate with Dataverse using code by learning about Common Data Service API. Get an in-depth overview of options available with to integrate data and events to Azure.
- Work with Common Data Service Web API
- Integrate Common Data Service Azure solutions
Module 11: Introduction to Power Platform
Learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to create business solutions.
- Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
Module 12: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
Dataverse allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes Dataverse tick and how it can work with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Microsoft Dataverse Overview
- Module Summary
Module 13: Get Started with Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Apps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
Module 14: Get Started with Power Automate
Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
Module 15: Get Started with Power BI
Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
Module 16: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and ways organizations can leverage this technology to build chatbot solutions for their business.
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot
Do not hesitate to Contact Us or Live Chat if you have questions or concerns about Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class.
05/10/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 06/14/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 07/19/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 08/16/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 09/13/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 10/11/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 11/15/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995, 12/20/2021 (Live Virtual) $2,995
Train Your Team
Save money and get your team trained. With a group of 5 or more people, you have special options. Click the button below to request a special quote for your team now!Request Group Quote
Register - Choose Date